• 1 Bewertung(en) - 2 im Durchschnitt
[NEWS] 03.01.2015 | Legends of Equestria
Auf Anfrage nach den Patchnotes habe ich heute diese kleine Email bekommen.  

Zitat:Hi there!

This is actually something we've had in mind for a little while now. The problem is that a lot of the progress we make between events isn't really the kind of thing players will notice; it's mostly fixing server issues, changing background systems, and the like. And even then, some of it is stuff we wouldn't be able to talk about it, because it's being done in preparation for future content; so it'd end up reading something like "we added a thing to the code for the game, but we can't tell you what it is or what it does because the thing it's going to connect to is still a secret!". Plus, I think a lot of the team likes giving the players a surprise; there was a lot of positivity about finding the Heartlands last time.

I don't think it's a bad idea; I'd love to see at the very least, a little paragraph to explain what new things you might be able to find. It's definitely something we're considering, and thanks for bringing it up again; I just can't promise anything!

Thanks for asking anyway!

—Harry Kees(Galapagois)
Legends of Equestria

Für alle die letztes mal nicht dabei waren ist es einen Blick wert das Spiel, alle die beim letzen mal dabei waren werden nichts/nicht viel neues entdecken, außer hoffentlich stabielere Server und weniger Disconnects oder lags.

Treffpunkte sind meines Wissens nicht abgemacht, aber da die meistens sich sowieso im Teamspeak während dieser Zeit aufhalten werden kann man dort mal nachfragen oder sich mit andrem unterhalten oder einfach nur zuhören falls man zu schüchtern ist ^^.

TV4ELP

Nachrichten in diesem Thema
RE: [NEWS] 03.01.2015 | Legends of Equestria - von TV4ELP - 24.01.2015, 17:35

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 8 Gast/Gäste